Monday, February 8, 2010

Share a love note to our Precious Savior

     Fern Nichols, President and Founder of Moms In Touch International, shared about God’s love at Arise! Cry Out! Following is an excerpt, our Valentine’s Day gift to you, our gracious
MITI sisters.

     Praise God that His love is an everlasting love. It is an endless love. It’s a romance that lasts forever.
     In Jeremiah 31:3, God says, “I have loved you with an everlasting love. I have drawn you with loving kindness.”
     God’s love is a forever guarantee. God cannot love us any more or any less no matter what we do or don’t do.
     Women, He loved you before you were born. Yes, even before the foundation of the world, you were the object of His incomprehensible, special love.
     You are a woman greatly loved.
     Feel His tender hands cupping your face. Look up into His eyes. Do you see Him? And He says, you are mine. As you continue to look into these loving eyes, will you tell Him, "I love you"?
     I love You, Jesus. I love you.

Click “Comments” below to share a special love note to our Heavenly Father.

(After writing in your comment, hit “Preview” and type in the security code. The comment should be posted within 24 hours.)

6 comments:

  1. I'll borrow the words of my friend who said she goes on a date with Jesus every Sunday! She turns off her cell phone, dresses nicely and thinks about Him as she prepares for church. Then she spends time being lavished with attention by Him and she dwells on all of His beauty. She listens closely when he talks to her. She adores Him. May we know His love this Valentine's Day and everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine...Of all the Fairytales in the world, and all the Happily Ever After, NOTHING compares with You, Jesus. Heaven with You is the only true Happily Ever After. Thank You for your Love and Grace.
    Love you Jesus,
    The young girl in me forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, we praise you for the love we don't deserve.
    We praise you for your care and compassion.
    We praise you for your protection and provision.
    We praise your for your strength and sustaining power.
    We love you because you first loved us.
    We are truly women who are greatly loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord I love You today for reaching out to me with tender hands
    And speaking to me with a tender Voice
    The law of kindness is in Your words streaming toward me--so different from the world's hands and voice-You are Unique and Irreplaceable
    in my life--be glorified in me today as I manage my household

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord, I love you with all my heart.
    You have shown me a love like no other.
    When I was alone, you were there.
    When I needed understanding, you understood me. When I failed you, you gave me your hand.
    When I sinned, you died for me.
    Lord, I love you with all my heart.

    Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven ; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven , the same loveth little. Luke 7:47 KJV

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"
    [JESUS!!! - I LOVE YOU- WHO "FIRST LOVED" ME-AND GAVE YOUR ALL- THAT I MAY LIVE-LIFE "MORE ABUNDANTLY" "ENRICHED IN EVERYTHING" FOR THE SIRVICE OF MY KING!!! YOU- SUPPLYING ALL I NEED!!!TO -SHARING WITH ALL THE GOSPEL OF PEACE IN YOUR CROSS-JESUS- TO BRINGING GLORY TO GOD OUR FATHER-GIVING OF- ABOUNDING THANKSGIVINGS TO HIM!!!THANK YOU JESUS-I LOVE YOU!!! & "THANKS BE TO GOD FOR HIS INDESCRIBABLE GIFT!"

    ReplyDelete